Cone Health Board Of Trustees
The role of Cone Health’s Board of Trustees is to provide oversight and governance to the organization. Specifically, Trustees are accountable for:
- Working with the senior leadership of Cone Health to set the overall strategic direction of the organization and regularly monitoring our performance.
- Ensuring that the programs and services of Cone Health meet the highest standards of quality and care.
- Establishing policies to provide the framework for the operation of Cone Health in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring that Cone Health remains financially viable.
- Ensuring that Cone Health has excellent management by determining measurable performance expectations for the CEO.
Trustees are invited to serve a three-year term, up to a maximum of three terms.
The 2012-2013 Board of Trustees is composed of:
Jacob B. Balsey, III
Louise F. Brady
Janice G. Brewington, Ph.D.
John F. Campbell, M.D.
Edward F. Cone
Dwight M. Davidson, III
Henry E. Frye
J. Wayne Keeling, M.D..
J. Edward Kitchen
David F. Leeper
James H. Maxwell, M.D.
M. Lee McAllister
Henry W.B. Smith III, M.D.
William R. Soles, Jr.
Peter W. Whitfield, M.D.