Internal Job Applicants
Welcome Current Cone Health Employees!
You are a valued team member and play a vital role in making Cone Health “The Network for Exceptional Care.” We appreciate your dedication and are committed to your professional growth and success. Thank you for Caring for Our Patients, Caring for Each Other and Caring for Our Communities. By living these values daily, we inspire ongoing learning, pride, passion and fun and make Cone Health an employer of choice in the Triad region.
As a reminder, Cone Health has eligibility requirements that employees must meet before they apply:
- Please be sure that you have been in your current position for at least six months.
- Please be aware that you may not be considered for other opportunities if you are on a corrective action plan.
- Ensure that your most recent performance summary score is not less than or equal to 65 percent of the possible points.
Click HERE to search for your new opportunity.
(Download detailed application instructions for additional help with the job search site.)
Tips to Best Position Yourself
- Please be sure to keep the information in your online profile current.
- Many Cone Health employees develop and submit their resumes when expressing interest in a new opportunity. You may want to consider submitting a resume as well. Sharing your previous work experience and education can be very helpful in showcasing your skills and knowledge. Please be sure to communicate if you have earned any additional certifications and/or licenses as this could affect your eligibility for an opportunity. Find some resume building tips here. (.ppt)
- Please review the employment site regularly for new opportunities and apply as soon as possible. However, please be selective when applying to opportunities. Choose roles of greatest interest and ensure that you meet the qualifications and are able to work the scheduled hours.
What to Expect Once you Have Applied
- The Cone Health Talent Acquisition Team reviews applications within 24 business hours. Please watch for email communication.
- If selected, you will have an initial phone interview with a member of the Cone Health Talent Acquisition Team. Learn some job interview techniques here. (.ppt)
- After the phone interview, your qualifications will be presented to the hiring manager. The hiring manager will then determine if a face-to-face interview will be conducted.
Need Additional Assistance?
Feel free to call the Cone Health Talent Acquisition Team at 866-266-3767.
We are happy to assist.