Training for healthcare professionals interested in becoming a SANE nurse.
This class is Part B of a two part series. Participants must complete: Part A: Online Courses before registering for this classroom curriculum. Register for online courses at http://www.aheconnect.com/newahec/courses.asp (Search keyword: SANE)
- Review key points of the online program
- Demonstrate kit collection techniques, tips and scenarios
- Participate in a mock trial experience
- Identify key strategies to maintain perspective and care for yourself
- Create a mock patient record using evidentiary, photography and body mapping principles
- Practice skills using the colposcope, pelvic model and digital camera
- Describe effective discharge planning techniques
- Integrate knowledge through discussion and facilitated Q & A
- Prepare for the final examination and reinforce knowledge of essential forensic nursing principles
- Successfully complete a final examination
Our partner for overnight guests is Best Western Plus. A special room rate of $75 has been secured for class attendees. Contact the hotel directly: Best Western Plus at 336-454-0333. (7800 National Service Road, Greensboro). Just mention this class when making reservations.