Employer Health Services
Cone Health offers a comprehensive employer health program to businesses located throughout the Triad region.
We help companies meet the needs of their employees by providing extensive healthcare services. Also, we can assist employers with compliance issues under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and other regulatory agencies as well as provide work-related injury management, physical assessments and substance abuse testing. Many of our services are available at our locations as well as onsite at your company.
Onsite Workplace Services
- Health promotion and wellness.
- Health education programs.
- OSHA-required testing.
- Substance abuse screening.
- Vision testing.
Work-Related Injury Management Services
- Access to staff physicians and nurses.
- Timely medical communication and reporting.
- Internal care management of all injuries.
- Post-offer and annual physicals.
- DOT physicals.
- Executive physicals.
- Audiometric readings.
- Pulmonary function testing