Employer Health Services (Occupational Health)
Cone Health offers a comprehensive employer health program to businesses located throughout the Triad region.
We help companies meet the needs of their employees by providing extensive healthcare services. Also, we can assist employers with compliance issues under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and other regulatory agencies as well as provide work-related injury management, physical assessments and substance abuse testing. Many of our services are available at our locations as well as onsite at your company.
For your convenience, we offer the following onsite services at your workplace:
- Health promotion and wellness.
- Health education programs.
- OSHA-required testing.
- Substance abuse screening.
- Vision testing.
Our work-related injury management services include:
- Access to staff physicians and nurses.
- Timely medical communication and reporting.
- Internal care management of all injuries.
We offer the following additional services at Cone Health locations:
- Post-offer and annual physicals.
- DOT physicals.
- Executive physicals.
- Audiometric readings.
- Pulmonary function testing.