Center for Maternal Fetal Care
The Center for Maternal Fetal Care at Women’s Hospital specializes in prenatal care for high-risk pregnancies. We offer advanced prenatal screening options that can provide valuable information about your baby’s health.
- Maternal fetal medicine consultation (preconception through delivery).
- Prenatal diagnosis, 3D/4D ultrasound.
- First trimester screening.
- Amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling.
- Fetal testing (multiples up to quadruplets).
- Certified diabetic education.
- Certified genetic counseling.
- Inpatient and outpatient services.
At our Center for Maternal Fetal Care, we understand that a high-risk pregnancy can be stressful. That’s why our specially-trained experts are here to help navigate and support our pregnant patients with special concerns or needs.
For specialized prenatal screenings and ultrasound exams during pregnancy, we welcome you to make an appointment with our specially trained and credentialed staff of perinatologists and sonographers by calling (336) 832-6986.