Volunteering to be a Patient-Family Advisor
Patient and Family Advisors support Cone Health’s commitment to create and sustain partnerships with patients and families that enhance the quality, safety and experience of care. We welcome and encourage patients and families from all backgrounds and experiences.
What is a Patient-Family Advisor
Advisors represent the voice of healthcare consumers across Cone Health. These volunteers offer insight and recommendations that help Cone Health be more responsive to the needs of patients and families.
As an advisor you can help us in the following ways:
- Share your story
- Participate in focus or discussion groups
- Review or help create educations or informational materials
- Work on short-term projects or committees
- Serve on a patient and family advisory council
How to Become a Patient Family Advisor
1) Complete the Patient Family Advisor application and email your completed application to email@example.com
- Once your application has been reviewed, if accepted, a member of the Patient-Family Advisory team will contact you.
- If you are accepted, please complete steps 2 and 3.
2) Read and complete the following information:
REVIEW THESE DOCUMENTS
COMPLETE THESE FORMS
3) Mail the completed tests to:
Director of Patient Engagement
1200 North Elm Street
Greensboro, NC 27401.