Cone Health Board Of Trustees
The role of Cone Health’s Board of Trustees is to provide oversight and governance to the organization. Specifically, Trustees are accountable for:
- Working with the senior leadership of Cone Health to set the overall strategic direction of the organization and regularly monitoring our performance.
- Ensuring that the programs and services of Cone Health meet the highest standards of quality and care.
- Establishing policies to provide the framework for the operation of Cone Health in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring that Cone Health remains financially viable.
- Ensuring that Cone Health has excellent management by determining measurable performance expectations for the CEO.
Trustees are invited to serve a three-year term, up to a maximum of three terms.