Be Healthy Now Community:
With thoughtful consideration and close monitoring of the expanding Coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak, we have decided to cancel upcoming events/classes including: Zumba Classes, Soul Line Dancing Classes, Cooking for One (Nutrition Event on March 23), and activities listed on the Be Healthy Now calendar. Check our Facebook page for more updates and information.
We will to keep monitoring the situation and we keep you updated on when Be Healthy Now events/classes will resume. We value the health and well-being of our community and we encourage members of our community to follow the guidance of the NCDHHS:
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds each time.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.