Care Connect of Rockingham County
At Care Connect, we’re committed to making Rockingham County a healthier place for EVERYONE who lives here. If you are currently without health insurance, we’re here to help get you access to excellent health care.
Care Connect can connect you with the following healthcare services:
- Primary care
- Specialty care
- Dental care
- Nurse case management
- Pharmacy services and medication assistance programs
You’re eligible for Care Connect if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You have an income between 0%-200% of the federal poverty level
- You are not eligible for health insurance
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are a Rockingham County resident
Call us at (336) 840-5686 to talk more about Care Connect. We’ll answer any questions you have and get you signed up for eligibility screening.
What to Bring For Your Screening
When you attend your eligibility screening, you’ll need to bring the following:
- Valid photo ID
- Current tax returns and last four pay stubs (spouse stubs)
- Letter of support (if not currently working)
- Current proof of address (most recent utility bill)
Care Connect is a team of doctors, specialists, hospitals, care managers, pharmacies and other community agencies who want everyone in Rockingham County to have access to great health care and to feel their best. We look forward to hearing from you!
Care Connect Rockingham County
124 South Scales Street
Reidsville, NC 27320