Child Care Benefits
Cone Health partners with Bright Horizons to manage and provide care for the children of our employees in a loving and nurturing environment at onsite child care centers located at the Alamance Regional Medical Center in Burlington, and Moses Cone Hospital and Wesley Long Hospital campuses in Greensboro. The Woodmont Center is available to employees who live and/or work in the Reidsville area.
Tuition is payroll-deducted through pre and post tax deductions. Employees earning less than $130,000 per year can contribute up to $5,000 with pre-tax contributions. If you earn $130,000 or greater in a year, you will be limited to a $3,000 pre-tax contributions in order for Cone Health to pass the Non-Discrimination testing. We offer a Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) for those who may meet specific criteria.
Bright Horizons Back-Up Care
If your regular caregiver is unavailable, if school is closed for vacations or holidays, your elder relative needs care in his/her home anywhere in the U. S. or if you are transitioning back to work after leave, Back-Up Care provides the highest quality child and/or elder care when and where you need it.
Support your family with up to 10 annual days of back-up child and adult/elder care at subsidized rates. Center-based care is $15/day or $25/family; in-home care is $6/hour.
Bright Horizons Special Needs
Understand, advocate for, and support your child from birth to young adulthood with personalized guidance and resources.
Does your child have difficulty focusing in school? Is she lagging behind developmentally or struggling with social skills? Does he have ADHD, Autism, learning disabilities, or undiagnosed difficulties? Get free access to an online platform, a live webinar series, and additional resources to help your child overcome educational and developmental hurdles.
Program highlights include help navigating Special Education and related services that are mandated to be covered by public schools via the Individual with Disabilities Education Act:
- Speech/language occupational, physical, behavioral therapies. Evaluation services, etc. delivered via Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Guidance, advocacy and daily management for children with special needs including automation of IEP development and communications.
- Intelligent education navigation platform with step-by- step guidance augmented by webinars, optional one- on-one services.
- Covers all special needs, whether hidden or diagnosed, and their impact from birth through young adulthood.
- Calibrated to state timelines, eligibility requirements, resources.
Connect with Bright Horizons