Massage Update 12/1/2021:
Thank you for being a valued customer of Cone Health Massage Therapy. We are informing you that massage therapy appointments will be temporarily unavailable in Greensboro and Burlington. Once we can resume, we will reach out to you with available appointment times. If you have questions or concerns, please call our massage therapy line at 336-538-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Massage therapy can be an effective element of self-care because it relieves stress, strengthens the immune system, promotes relaxation and much more. Our team is working hard to keep you and our staff safe and healthy. Our guidelines, along with what to expect, can be reviewed here.
Refer a friend to Cone Health Massage Therapy and you earn a $5 store credit after their visit. Program applies to new clients only. Make sure your friend gives your name to their therapist and our team will take care of the rest!
Massage Package Pricing: Regular massages are important for great self-care. These massage packages were designed with just that in mind so you can receive better pricing all year long and make self-care a top priority.
Relax & Renew Package (Employee): 4 1-hour massages for $190
Relax & Renew Package (Community): 4 1-hour massages for $230
Rejuvenate & Restore Package: 4 90-minute massages for $320
Head to our website today to purchase these packages for yourself or as a gift certificate for someone else. Once purchased, individual services are non-transferrable, entire packages maybe transferred or purchased a gift certificate.
Individual Services and Pricing*:
- 60 Minute Massage
- Cone Health Employee = $50
- Community = $60
- 90 minute Massages = $85
- Longer time frames are available upon request.
- Prenatal massages are also available. Please note this upon booking an above service or package.
*This list is not all-inclusive.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a Swedish, Therapeutic or other type of massage? The type of massage is personalized based the client’s needs and request. An initial interview, assessment and history is taken by the therapist to determine the best technique based on the assessment or request.
- Is it actually 50 minutes with dress time on either end? 1 hour massages are a full one-hour.
- How far ahead of the appointment should the client arrive? We suggest that you come 5-10 minutes prior to your first appointment to have time fill out the consent and intake form.
- Is there any protocol for how someone should dress for the massage? There is no protocol. Clothes can be left on if you desire.
- I don’t see a time that fits my needs. Please call us at 336-538-8100 for any questions/help or email MassageTherapy@conehealth.com.