Welcome To The Cone Health Team
This is an exciting time to join Cone Health, and we welcome you to the team! The future of health care is always evolving, being shaped by both modern advancements and community needs. By offering adaptive resources and keeping pace with current technologies, our organization embraces change with a commitment to improve access and quality of care for all members of the communities we serve. As a new team member, you are joining an integrated not-for-profit network of care consisting of more than 12,000 employees, 1,300 physicians and 1,200 volunteers all with the same goal in mind – to provide exceptional care to employees, patients and their family members.
We want to ensure your success at Cone Health and have put together helpful information to get your career off to a great start.
Let’s face it, a new job, routine and the fear of the unknown can cause a bit of stress. We hope to ease your mind by providing some information you might find helpful when it comes time to prepare for your first day.
In order to ensure a successful start, all employees are required to complete the following prior to their first day.
- Review your benefit options: Have you heard of our virtual benefits counselor, Alex? Choosing the right benefit plan is tricky, and Alex is here to point you in the right direction. Please review these two videos available to get started.
- Preboarding documents: These items were assigned to you by our recruitment team. If you have questions concerning the preboarding material, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition team (866-266-3767) or your Preboarding Navigator.
- Pre-employment health screening: Appointments are scheduled through your recruitment team. For additional information, including the location for Health at Work, hours, phone number and required documentation necessary to complete the pre-employment health screening, click here.
Employee Welcome Guide
Would you like to have a sneak peek into what makes Cone Health tick? The Employee Welcome Guide is a great resource that provides insight on our commitments, values and strategic priorities, as well as compliance and safety information.
View the Welcome Guide
At this time, new employees perform all onboarding tasks with their department leadership at their work location. Close to your start date, the Cone Health Talent Acquisition team will confirm the details of your first day and ensure you are connected with your leader for arrival time, location, proper attire/dress code, parking, etc. You will be in good hands as you learn about your department and the culture of Cone Health, as well as accomplish all of the logistics required when starting a new job!
Affiliate Partners Handbook
Are you contract staff, a physician, allied health professional, volunteer, student or intern? If so, this is the book for you! The affiliate partners handbook provides a high-level overview of the company and offers need to know resources.
View the Affiliate Partners Handbook
Navigating our intranet can be tricky at first. Here are a few quick links to get you up and running as fast as possible. Your supervisor will cover all of these things with you on your first day of employment.
Cone Connects/SharePoint is the central repository for employee-related matters. You can find your pay stubs and W-2s, and access employee benefits, policies, forms, and much more.
Access Cone Connects
Need to access email?
Sometimes it can be difficult finding or remembering how to access your inbox quickly. Here are two options:
IT Help Desk
Help! It’s IT to the rescue. Click or call for assistance:
IT Service Now Portal
Phone Number: 336-832-7242
Sometimes our passwords need help too. If that is the case, click here to reset your password.
Reset Your Password
We are all about getting healthy and staying healthy. Here is some information to help you select the right medical benefit plans and keep your body in its best shape.
As a Cone Health employee, you have access to a wide array of benefit plans, perks and programs designed to encourage the well-being of you and your family. Benefits include traditional health plans as well as programs focused on delivering financial and family security. We know how important benefits are and encourage you to visit our Cone Health Employee Benefits website now to begin reviewing all of your options. You will enroll after your start date and receive more detail about this on your first day.
Retirement Services: Cone Health offers several ways to build a financially secure retirement. You may choose among high-quality investment options made available through AIG Retirement Services, our retirement plan provider. www.conehealth.aigrs.com
Employee Perks Program
In addition to great benefits, employees have access to many different perks, programs and discounts.
Where To Go For Care
Save time and money by choosing the right place for your care
Health and Wellness Program
Promoting a healthy lifestyle is important and we encourage employees to take advantage of the many programs available to them.
LiveLifeWell is our employee wellness program, which provides free onsite fitness centers, group exercise classes, partnerships with local companies for 5k trainings, gym discounts, onsite personal training, massage therapy and much more!
In addition to LiveLifeWell, we offer a healthy lifestyle premium program to keep insurance premiums at a decreased rate and a healthy rewards program that provides cash payouts for completing health and wellness activities throughout the year.
Cone Health operates five conveniently located pharmacies where you can maximize your prescription dollars and get great buys on over-the-counter medications. Anyone enrolled in a Cone Health medical plan, including spouses and children, may use the pharmacies. You can also use the pharmacies even if you are not enrolled in one of our plans; however, you will be charged the copay or coinsurance for the insurance coverage used (e.g., Medicare or health insurance through a spouse’s employer).
What can we say? We love learning and want you to as well! We offer many different programs to assist with continued education and self-improvement. See below for just a few.
Education / Loan Support
- Explore our wealth of higher education benefits, including college coaches, tuition assistance, loan repayment, and help with public service loan forgiveness.
Career development is a stand for our brand promise and one of the many ways that we care for our employees. We have a variety of programs available to assist with navigating a successful career within Cone Health.
- HealthStream (HLC): Through HealthStream Learning Center (HLC), our electronic learning management system, employees can register for classes, complete online (e-learning) education modules and maintain electronic transcripts for certification purposes.
- You, Inc. Personal and professional development is essential to growth and we offer a career development series designed to empower employees to become chief executive officer of their own career. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Career Development Center: In addition to the You, Inc. professional series, we have a dedicated career center that offers services to help employees develop new skills, explore career paths and options, and continue supporting their career navigation goals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.