How To Search and Apply
We want searching and applying for a role with Cone Health to be as easy as possible. To make the most of your search efforts, please be intentional. You will not be able to apply for multiple positions at one time, so we recommended that you apply for the position(s) that best match your interest, skills, and abilities.
Step 1: Conduct a Job Search
You have the ability to search by keyword and/or filter that keyword search by: category, position type (part time, Full time) and location.
Step 2: Application process
Once you view the results of your search, you will have the ability to click on the job of interest and read the description. From that point you will click “Apply for this job online” and begin the application process.
If this is your first time applying, then you will be required to create a profile. If you already created a profile, then you must login to continue. Once you login you will have the ability to upload/add your resume and follow the steps of the application. Make sure you remember or record your login information for later reference as you will need it to access status updates, saved searches, and future job submittals.
If you forget your password simply click the “forgot your password?” link and the system will assist you in resetting it.
Our Talent Acquisition Team is committed to ensuring you have a great experience with our process. We will reach out to you if more information is needed.
- If selected, you will have an initial phone interview. (Note: some interviews are conducted via phone or using interview technology)
- If recruiter decides to move forward, your information will be routed to the hiring manager who will decide on scheduling the interview
- If the interview team decides to extend an offer, your recruiter will be in touch via phone call and email
- The offer letter (sent via email) will contain important information about next steps
- Get prepared for your first day by visiting our New Employee Resources page