Administrative & Clerical Jobs
In an administrative or clerical role at Cone Health, you’re an essential source of support and information for patients, families, or fellow staff. Working directly with patients or behind the scenes, you help keep our locations running smoothly, so people get the care they need.
Types of Positions at Cone Health
Your professional interests and experience might make you a good fit for a job such as:
- Clinic front office representative – Serves as a liaison between the clinic and patients
- Financial navigator – Helps patients understand and meet their financial obligations and communicates with insurance providers
- Health information management employee – Analyzes medical records and helps with documentation, processes imaging records, or handles release of information requests, depending on the specific position
- Patient access specialist – Welcomes and registers patients while providing good customer service to improve their experience at Cone Health
- Scheduler – Makes appointments and gives patients the information they need to prepare for their visit to a Cone Health location
- Staffing coordinator – Supports hospital nursing departments by making sure they have enough personnel for each shift
Administrative and clerical positions don’t involve clinical care, and most don’t require a license or certification. But you’ll have valuable opportunities for education and advancement to reach your professional goals.
Qualities of Good Candidates
To succeed in an administrative or clerical career, you should be:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office software
- Good communicator
- Comfortable doing desk work most of the time
Why Choose Cone Health?
Look forward to working with an encouraging team dedicated to providing the best possible experience for patients. We care about your satisfaction, too. Some positions allow you to work from home part of the time and adjust your schedule to meet both your professional and personal responsibilities.
Learn more about our supportive employee culture, and explore our wide range of benefits for you and your family.