Allied Health Jobs
As an allied health professional, you’ll play a key role at a certain stage of patients’ journey through evaluation, treatment, and follow-up care. You can meet a wide variety of people, form ongoing relationships, and see firsthand the impact of your work. Whether you want to develop creative solutions or become an expert in a certain procedure, Cone Health offers a supportive environment to grow your career.
Positions in Allied Health
Your professional training and experience might make you a good fit for a role such as:
- Clinical social worker – Provides resources, counseling, and crisis intervention services to improve outcomes and quality of life for patients in challenging circumstances
- Pharmacy technician – Supports the work of a licensed clinical pharmacist
- Rehabilitation therapist – Specializes in physical, occupational, or speech-language therapy in an inpatient setting or our outpatient department, where staff regularly report some of Cone Health’s highest levels of employee engagement
- Respiratory therapist or clinical specialist – Offers lung care to patients of any age
- Surgical technician – Supports the surgical team before, during, and after a procedure
- Technologist – Cares for patients receiving a diagnostic test in one of many clinical areas, such as cardiology, endoscopy, orthopedics, sleep medicine, or radiology
- Triage specialist – Assesses children and adults in the emergency department to help ensure they get appropriate, timely care
Need additional education for your desired position? Explore training programs at Cone Health.
Qualities of Good Candidates
To succeed in an allied health career, you should:
- Share Cone Health’s values of accountability, communication, empowerment, and respect
- Show compassion to patients and put their needs first
- Have good customer service skills
- Thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- Be eager to learn, accept feedback, and seek help when you need it
Why Choose Cone Health?
Our welcoming culture makes you feel valued and recognized for yourcontributions. We invest in the resources and ongoing training you need to do your best work and keep up with changes in your field. Employees regularly tell us they feel supported by their team, supervisor, and colleagues in other departments.
Your family life matters to us, too. Many allied health positions offer flexible schedules, so you can more easily take care of your personal responsibilities. Explore all the benefits you may enjoy as a member of our team.