Corporate & Professional Services
Put your expertise to use for your community’s benefit. Join Cone Health as a professional in one of many essential, nonclinical fields. You’ll stay engaged with a variety of day-to-day tasks and long-term projects that make a measurable impact on your team’s success.
Types of Positions
Your education and experience might make you a good fit for a role such as:
- Contract specialist – Keeps a digital catalog of Cone Health’s contracts with vendors, helps with data collection and integrity, and looks for contracting opportunities
- Information and Technology Services employee – Serves in a position such as network engineer, cloud engineer, application developer, systems analyst, or service desk analyst
- Marketing and communications employee – Promotes Cone Health to the public through various media, handles internal communications, supports community education, and assists with event planning
- Project manager – Leads initiatives in a certain department to improve operations or patient care
- Talent acquisition consultant – Works to attract and hire diverse, skilled employees for many departments
Qualities of Good Candidates
To succeed in a corporate or professional career, you should:
- Share our purpose, vision, and values
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to your desired position, in most cases
- Feel comfortable collaborating with a wide range of people, including some outside of Cone Health
- Have high attention to detail
Why Choose Cone Health?
Employees who’ve joined us from other organizations say it’s not easy to find an organization that cares so much for its staff. You’ll feel appreciated for your accomplishments, but you’ll also be encouraged to take time for yourself and your family. Remote work, flexible schedules, and generous vacation time are just a few of our perks and benefits. Learn about everything that our supportive, welcoming culture has to offer.