Environmental & Nutrition Services Jobs
Pursue a rewarding career in environmental and nutrition services at Cone Health, where you’ll help ensure the well-being of patients, visitors, and staff. You’ll be a highly respected team member who makes our organization a safe, healthy place to work and visit.
Types of Positions
Your professional interests and experience may make you a good fit for a role such as:
- Cook – Prepares and oversees preparation of food for the café and dining room at one of our hospitals
- Environmental services tech – Cleans offices, patient rooms, treatment areas, and other parts of the hospital in ways that help prevent infections
- Nutrition services ambassador – Makes sure patients receive daily meals that meet their dietary needs
- Registered dietitian – Provides medical nutrition therapy to patients of any age
- Security officer – Patrols and protects assigned hospital areas and directs traffic on campus as needed
- Sous chef – Helps operate the kitchen from day to day, keeps it clean, and coaches foodservice staff
Qualities of Good Candidates
To succeed in an environmental or nutrition services career, you should:
- Show strong customer service skills
- Have a solid work ethic
- Be highly organized
- Respond to changes in your field with an open mind
Why Choose Cone Health?
We take care of our employees and listen to their feedback on decisions that affect them. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we revised our procedures and policies to reflect staff input and keep everyone safe.
Learn more about our empowering culture, and explore the many benefits that support your health and well-being.