Facilities & Operations Jobs
Grow your career in a field that offers good pay, job security, and the satisfaction of a job well done. You’ll be in high demand as a facilities and operations employee at Cone Health. Build practical skills that not only make a tangible impact at work, but also come in handy in your personal life. By helping maintain and improve our operations, you’re playing a valuable role in your community’s health.
Types of Positions
Your professional experience and training may make you a good fit for a role such as:
- Materials associate – Orders, receives, delivers, and replenishes supplies for various departments
- Mechanic – Installs, maintains, and repairs equipment using a broad knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Property maintenance coordinator – Takes charge of all maintenance for several Cone Health buildings
- Supervisor materials management – Oversees staff and flow of supplies through inventory control, transportation, and logistics
Qualities of Good Candidates
To succeed in a facilities and operations career, you should:
- Solve problems and manage time well
- Be organized and attentive to detail
- Show technical skills in one or more building trades relevant to your specific position
- Have the physical abilities to do mechanical tasks, if needed
- Be willing to take on a variety of projects
- Communicate effectively and enjoy working on a team
Why Choose Cone Health?
The need is growing for facilities and operations experts in the health care industry. Cone Health offers a stable, supportive place to advance your career, learn a trade, and tackle new challenges.
You can expect to feel welcome and valued in our inclusive, employee-focused culture. Look forward to a wide range of benefits for you and your family, too.