Enjoy the rewards of helping your team and Cone Health patients achieve their goals. When you’re in charge of a department or medical practice, you’ll guide the development of solutions, remove obstacles, and overcome challenges head-on. End each workweek with a sense of fulfillment, knowing you’re advancing top-quality health care in your community.
Types of Opportunities
Your professional experience and skills may make you a good fit for a role such as:
- Assistant director of nursing – Oversees daily operations of a certain department or hospital unit, such as behavioral health, oncology, emergency medicine, or telemetry
- Clinic nurse manager – Takes charge of all areas of clinical service for a medical practice
- Manager of engagement – Promotes collaboration among services at Cone Health MedCenter campuses
- Manager of respiratory care – Supervises operations to ensure the best treatment for patients
- Practice administrator – Manages the day-to-day operations of a medical practice, sometimes at multiple locations
- Supervisor patient access – Ensures an efficient registration process that follows correct policies and procedures
Qualities of Good Candidates
To succeed in a leadership role at Cone Health, you should be:
Why Choose Cone Health?
Our culture of innovation allows you the freedom to chart your team’s path to success. You’ll join colleagues who continually push the envelope to enhance their performance and the quality of patient care.
Trust us to make sure you feel at home here. Employees routinely report a sense of inclusion while working at Cone Health, which prioritizes diversity and equity. We know being in good mental and physical health makes you the best possible leader, so we offer a full suite of benefits, too.