Take advantage of a wealth of opportunities in nursing support at Cone Health. You’ll do meaningful work that impacts patients’ lives, and you’ll appreciate job security in a field with a growing need for professionals like you.
Types of Positions
Your professional certifications and experience may make you a good fit for a role such as:
- Certified medical assistant (CMA) – Supports a clinic’s nursing, lab, and clerical staff and physicians to improve patient outcomes
- Nursing secretary – Performs clerical and receptionist duties and communicates with patients, families, nursing staff, physicians, and other hospital departments
- Nursing tech – Cares for patients under the supervision of a registered nurse and meets state requirements for nurse aides
- Nurse tech sitter – Helps ensure a safe environment for patients at risk of suicide or self-harm
To qualify for a job in nursing support at Cone Health, you should:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have your desired position’s required credentials, like certification as a nurse aide or medical assistant
- Understand basic medical terminology
- Know how to use a computer
Why Choose Cone Health?
All our hospitals hold Magnet® status from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. That means you can count on us to give you a voice in patient care and maintain a culture that promotes improved outcomes. We think you’ll like working at Cone Health—Magnet hospitals report higher rates of nursing staff retention and job satisfaction. Plus, you’ll enjoy support for a healthy work-life balance.
You’ll also find plenty of career advancement opportunities, including Nurse Tech Academy, a 30-day training program in a hospital setting. Encouragement of your professional growth is just one of many benefits you’ll appreciate as a Cone Health employee.