Ultrasound Fellowship Application Process
We accept 2 fellows each year. The starting time is typically in September or October to allow completion of board certification for residency graduates but is negotiable.
In order to apply for our Ultrasound Fellowship, you need to meet the below criteria:
- MDs or DOs who have completed an accredited residency.
- Physicians must be licensed in North Carolina and either board eligible or certified.
How To Apply
You can submit your application to our program online. You’ll need the following information in order to complete the application:
- Personal statement
- Program transcripts
- Education and training background
- Summary of professional experience
- Three (3) written references (at least one needs to be from a physician or advanced practice provider)
For more information, complete our contact form.