COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Cone Health is committed to keeping our patients and our team members safe during these unprecedented times.
We are working closely with local and state health departments, as well as with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with a continued focus on prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
Keeping You Safe
While we continue to face the COVID-19 pandemic together, please do not let it prevent you from getting the care you need.
Cone Health is offering both traditional and virtual appointments to ensure our patients and communities have access to the care they need beyond coronavirus.
Throughout our facilities we have implemented measures of screening, cleaning and social distancing to keep our patients and their families safe.
Learn more about our safety measures
Other ways to protect yourself and others
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Cone Health Outpatient Testing for COVID-19
Cone Health is currently offering testing in Alamance, Guilford and Rockingham counties. Please consider getting testing if you:
- Have been directed by your physician or e-Visit provider to receive a COVID-19 test
- Have symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, sore throat and fever
- Have health conditions like lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or other underlying conditions
- Have recently lived or worked in a nursing home, group home, correctional facility, homeless shelter, or migrant farmworker camp
- Are a front-line or essential worker (store clerk, bus driver, childcare) in settings where social distancing is difficult to maintain
- Patients will receive a call from Cone Health as soon as test results come back. Currently takes approximately 2-3 days to receive test results.
- Test results will be released in MyChart to patients with an active MyChart account. Patients with negative test results and an active MyChart account will not receive a call from Cone Health, only the MyChart notification.
- All positive tests are legally required to be reported to the Health Department.
- If you have questions or have not received results after the three day time frame, please call 336-890-1140.
Testing Locations (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Alamance County: Alamance Regional Medical Center (Visitor Entrance), 1240 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington, NC - VIEW ON MAP
- Guilford County: Green Valley Campus Parking Lot, 803 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, NC (entrance off Green Valley Road) - VIEW ON MAP
- Rockingham County (Closed each Monday): 525 Maple Street, Reidsville, NC - the short stay covered drive at Annie Penn Hospital (Use the Maple Street entrance to Annie Penn Hospital next to Penn Nursing Center.) - VIEW ON MAP
Community Testing Events
- View our Facebook events calendar for COVID-19 testing in the community.
- For information about community testing, call 336-890-1140.
Confirmed Case Release Information
Please be aware that any information regarding positive coronavirus cases in our area will be released by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. You can view the most recent confirmed cases on the NCDHHS website.
View Confirmed Cases in NC