COVID-19 Vaccine Facts
Browse our library of trustworthy resources reviewed by medical experts to get the facts on the COVID-19 vaccine.
Ready to roll up your sleeve? At Cone Health, we are fully committed to providing effective and safe vaccines to eliminate COVID-19 in our communities. Visit conehealth.com/vaccine for information about how to get your free vaccine.
Kids and the COVID-19 Vaccine
Get answers to frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine and children ages 12 through 15.
>> Click here to view and download the flyer
Calling All Vaccinated
You rolled up your sleeve. Now let the world know why.
We all have personal reasons for rolling up our sleeves, getting vaccinated and helping to put COVID-19 behind us (finally!). Here’s an opportunity to share what motivated you. What have you missed most during the pandemic and what can’t you wait to do again? Travel? Hug? The Electric Slide at a family wedding? Whatever it may be, we want to know! And it might just inspire others to get their shots.
Be a vaccine ambassador on social media using our Facebook frame! Simply:
- Click here to use our Facebook frame.
- In the description box below your photo, share your motivation for getting the COVID-19 vaccine by filling in the blank: "Time to get our _____ back!"
- Include #ConeHealth so we can share your messages on Cone Health social media.
- Include a link to www.conehealth.com/vaccinefacts (this page!) so others can learn more about COVID-19 vaccines, get the Facebook frame and share their vaccination motivation.
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save.
An additional favor.
Have friends and family members who have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine but aren't on social media? Our COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Card explains safety facts and shares info about where to get your shot. Click these links to download and print the digital version of the card in English and Spanish.
Pre-printed vaccine informational cards are also available for Cone Health team members who would like to share them with unvaccinated family members or friends. Please ask your leader for a card if you would like to share one.