What to Do if You Are Sick
- Stay home for 72 hours after symptoms resolve except to get medical care.
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in the home.
- Call ahead before visiting a doctor.
- Wear a facemask (only if sick and around other people).
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid sharing personal household items.
- Clean your hands often.
- Clean all "high-touch" surfaces every day.
- Monitor your symptoms.
- Seek prompt medical attention if your illness is worsening. (e.g. difficulty breathing)
- Before seeking care , call your healthcare provider to let them know you have or are being evaluated for COVID-19.
Information provided by the CDC. Visit the CDC Coronavirus website for additional information and resources.