Employee Health Solutions
Are you struggling with the complexities of managing employee and occupational health services for your company? Many human resource professionals, safety directors, and financial officers find the sheer volume of occupational health regulations and the maze of possible employee health solutions overwhelming. It’s also hard to focus on employee health demands when you have a wide range of responsibilities.
An Employee Health Program with Significant Advantages
What if you could find one source for comprehensive, efficiently managed employee and occupational health services that not only reduced your day-to-day challenges but also provided significant advantages for your company?
Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness has years of experience working with area employers of all sizes to offer a full suite of employee health solutions. Advantages of partnering with Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness include:
- Services can be customized to meet your organization’s needs
- Choose from on-site services, employee health clinic services offered at four convenient locations, or a combination of both
- Solutions that reduce costs by lowering health risks
- Consistently high standards of care across all services
- One provider for all services results in reduced invoicing and elimination of communication gaps
Caring for Your Most Valuable Resource: Your Employees
Helping your team members feel their best and realize optimal health is one of the best reasons to offer robust health and wellness services. When employees know their employer cares about their well-being, they are more satisfied with their jobs, less likely to miss work due to illness, and more likely to stay with the organization. Services that often prove popular with employees include:
- On-site or easy-to-access health clinics that reduce the amount of leave time staff members may need to use for doctor’s appointments
- Quick access to care for routine illnesses
- Wellness services, such as on-site exercise or nutrition classes
- Free flu vaccines, travel vaccines, or routine screenings such as blood pressure, blood sugar, or cholesterol
An Overview of Employee Health Solutions
Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness offers a wide range of solutions, including:
- Occupational Health Solutions — These services include OSHA compliance, workers’ compensation case management, physicals and vaccinations, screenings, and injury care and rehabilitation. Cone Health has doctors, nurses, physical therapists and others that have extensive occupational health experience and understand the rules and policies.
- Wellness Services — Many workplaces offer regular health education classes and learning events that focus on a range of topics, from healthy eating to exercise to the management of chronic conditions such as diabetes. Other offerings include a proven smoking cessation class series and routine health screenings.
- Travel Vaccines and Services — Whether you have a handful of executives that only travel a few times a year or you regularly send teams outside of the United States, travel vaccines and other travel medicine services are essential to keeping your employees well while they are on the road.
- Other Services — Many area companies also benefit from other Cone Health services, such as counseling offered through the Employee Assistance Counseling Program, video or online virtual visits offered through Connected Care, and more.