Kathy Harrison is the Supervisor of Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness Onsite Clinic Services. In her over 30 year nursing career, Kathy has held a variety of nursing roles. In 2012, Kathy joined the Cone Health family as a bariatric nurse coordinator and then went on to be a professional development specialist, an oncology physician nurse, and a manager of our Cone Health- Elon University Faculty and Staff Clinic.
Kathy is passionate about improving the health and safety of employees and committed to providing excellent service to our business partners and the community we serve.
Kathy enjoys going to mountains and spending time with family
- Six Sigma Green Belt trained
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Member, American Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing: University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Master of Health Administration: Pfeiffer University
Jacqueline Heyward has over 25 years of business development, sales, marketing, and relationship management experience.
Jacqueline’s healthcare experience includes research work for Columbia Presbyterian Psychiatric Institute in New York, donor recruitment and blood products procurement for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital in Tennessee, and Business Development and Community Outreach for Home Health and Hospice for SouthernCare and Amedisys.
In her spare time, Jacqueline enjoys volunteering for Meals on Wheels, traveling, the theatre, and spending time with family and friends.
- Master of Science, Management: Troy University
- Bachelor of Arts, Marketing: St. John’s University
Susan Kirks has 25 total years of experience in occupational health positions and has served as a nurse in the operating room and in an OB/GYN office.
Susan is dedicated to making occupational health patients feel as comfortable as possible during visits, offering individualized attention, and encouraging healthy lifestyles. She is committed to providing excellent care to both employees and the companies served by Cone Health.
Susan also loves needlepoint and spending time with her grandchildren.
- Board-Certified Occupational Health Nurse
- Certification in hearing conservation, spirometry, DOT drug screening, and breath alcohol testing
- Member of American Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Aspen University
Jan Bullins is dedicated to making sure clinic teams know and implement the latest OSHA standards and regulations in order to provide exceptional care and service to patients and companies in our communities.
In her over 35 years of nursing, she has served as a paramedic, an occupational health nurse, and an emergency room nurse for Rockingham county and UNC Rockingham Health Care.
Jan in her leisure, enjoys reading and visiting the beach to listen to the crashing waves. Her hobbies include cross stitch, latch hook and ceramics.
- Board Certified Emergency Nurse
- ACLS, TNCC, and ENPC Instructor
- Recipient of NC Great 100 Nurses
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing: Winston Salem State University