What is your company’s biggest occupational health challenge? Compliance with OSHA or other regulations? Pre-employment physicals or substance abuse screenings? Management of workers’ compensation claims?
Companies across the Triad rely on Cone Health’s team of certified occupational health physicians, nurses, and other providers for solutions to their occupational health challenges. Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness is accredited by The Joint Commission and is led by a medical director who is board-certified in occupational medicine.
Comprehensive Services Tailored for Your Needs
Organizations have the option to purchase services à la carte or as part of a health and wellness package designed specifically for their needs. Occupational health services include:
Certified medical examiners provide physicals for commercial drivers at three different Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness clinics.
Services include audiograms for hearing conservation programs, pulmonary function tests (PFTs), respirator eligibility exams, and respirator fit tests.
Workers’ Compensation Case Management
Complete case management services ensure your employees are on the best care path after an injury and have a coordinated plan for their return to work. Employers are able to promptly access all information online.
Substance Abuse Screening
A comprehensive program includes drug and alcohol screenings and random selection services. We also have medical review officers on staff.
Physicals, Testing, and Vaccines
- Pre-employment health screenings and annual physicals
- Executive physicals tailored to your company’s needs
- Fit-for-duty testing that helps you put the right person on the right job
- Biometric screenings, including complete metabolic panels and measurements of cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, and body mass index (BMI)
- Vision and hearing tests
- Flu vaccines, hepatitis A and B, TdaP, MMR, PPD, and travel vaccines
Injury Care and Rehabilitation
- Diagnosis and treatment plans after a workplace injury
- Occupational and physical therapy referrals when needed
- Physical capacity profiles to determine if an injured worker can return safely to work
Convenient, onsite primary care helps your employees prevent serious health conditions, which means your workers may take fewer sick days and make smaller insurance claims. Outside of normal clinic hours, telemedicine technology extends your workers’ access to timely services.