Higher Education Benefits
Bright Horizons EdAssist
Employees spend countless hours navigating their children’s education – worrying about saving for college, helping with homework or guiding them through the college admissions process. EdAssist (formerly called College Coach) provides resources for all of these areas and more. The service is free for Cone Health employees.
Program highlights include:
- Team of 40+ experts with 700+ collective years’ experience in college admissions and finance.
- 100% of College Coach students receive at least one acceptance letter.
- 95% of students get into one of their top choice schools.
- Live workshops, personalized assistance and online resources.
- Expert topics:
- Saving for College.
- Elementary School Essentials.
- Money Smart: Raising Finance-Wise Kids.
- Mastering Middle Schools.
- Selecting the Right High School.
- College Admissions: The Insider’s View.
- The Course Ahead: Majors to Careers.
- Paying for College.
- Education Loan Repayment Strategies.
- Money Management for Young Professionals.
EdAssist Flyer | EdAssist FAQs
Connect to EdAssist
FinancialCore gives you access to leading student loan lenders with exclusive offers to potentially lower your interest rate or monthly payment. In addition, you receive access to financial wellness benefits including:
- One-on-one student loan & college planning counseling
- Interactive tools and calculators
- Financial learning modules
- Student loan refinancing marketplace
Financial Core Flyer | Financial Core FAQs