Employee Referral Program
Cone Health is committed to attracting and retaining new employees while rewarding current staff through an inclusive referral bonus program.
Be a Talent Ambassador and share what makes Cone Health AWESOME!
- RNs (must have at least one year of experience)
- Experienced inpatient RNs: $3,000 for full-time, $1,500 for part-time
- Penn Center RN Nursing Shift Coordinator & RN Nursing Shift Coordinator Weekends: $3,000 for full-time
- Radiology Interventional Nurse (RN): $3,000 for full-time, $1,500 for part-time
- $6,000 enhanced bonus for full-time experienced inpatient RNs on the following units:Moses Cone Operating Room, Moses Cone 5 West (night shift), Moses Cone 2 West (night shift), Annie Penn Unit 300 (night shift), Alamance Regional Orthopedics (night shift), Wesley Long Progressive Care/Urology (night shift), CARELink RNs (all shifts), Behavioral Health RNs (all shifts), Cath Lab RNs (all shifts through January 1, 2022)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA): $3,000 for full-time
- Nurse Techs (hired between June 15 through January 1, 2022: $1,000 for full-time
- Medical Assistants and LPNs – CHMG – (hired through January 1, 2022)- $500 for full-time
- CARElink Paramedics (not including EMTs) –(hired through January 1, 2022)- $3,00 for full time
- Pharmacy Technician – (hired through December 31, 2021) - $500 for full time and $250 for part-time and relief
Full-time is defined as 30 hours per week or more (.75 FTE or higher); part-time is defined as less than 30 hours per week (less than .75 FTE).
This program is open to all Cone Health employees, except those at director and above, those working on the People & Culture team and those who have direct hiring influence. To collect the bonus, referrers must be employed by Cone Health at the time of payment.