Employee Assistance Counseling Program
A healthy lifestyle goes beyond just eating right and getting exercise, it also includes caring for your emotional well-being.
EACP helps to minimize or prevent problems from negatively altering relationships, work abilities, and life satisfaction.
During this stressful time, your EACP, Spritual Care & Wholeness, Behavioral Health teams have provided a list of resources below:
- 24/7 Virtual Visits: Call 336-538-7481 for details.
- Health Care Heroes Support: Click for Info
- Cone Health Help Line: Call 336-580-9669 Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm. If this is a mental health crisis after hours, call 336-832-9700 and press #7.
- Confidential assessment of problems
- Counseling for individuals, couples, and families
- Counseling for adults, adolescents & children, and families
- Referrals to other specialized services
Call 336-538-7481 to connect with EACP counselors.
All services are confidential and professional. Voluntary use of EACP services will not be noted in any employee records or known by leadership. Cone Health provides EACP services to all employees and their family members. There is no fee nor is insurance filed for the services provided directly by EACP.
Get additional details on Cone Connects - requires log-in