Return to Provider Search Results
Peter R. Ennever, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Dr. Ennever is passionate about life and enjoys many interests. Top of the list is spending time with his wife and going to Georgia Tech sporting events. If he is not at the games, he is watching the games on television. He has even been treated to a ride in the Georgia Tech “Rambling Wreck” mascot car for the school. He loves to swim and enjoyed a special vacation in Florida where he was training dolphins. He enjoys working out and trying to “stay young.” His secret “ultimate dream” is being on the Amazing Race reality television show. Dr. Ennever and his wife, Sandra, have one daughter, Kelsey. They have three cats and a very playful rescue dog, Lucy.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include bladder, colon and gastrointestinal, head and neck, lymphomas, myeloma, prostate and thoracic cancers.
- George Washington University
- Shadyside Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh
- Yale - New Haven Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Piedmont Oncology Association
- Society of Hematologic Oncology
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Teacher of the Year, Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology