Return to Provider Search Results
Peter C. Nishan, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Dr. Peter Nishan has been practicing in Greensboro for over 20 years and started the non-invasive peripheral vascular labs, cardiac CT and cardiac MRI programs at Lebauer HeartCare (now Cone Health Medical Group HeartCare). He enjoys advanced non-invasive imaging and organizing the Chest Pain Unit at the Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. When not working you will probably find him on his motorcycle headed for the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include chest pain unit, valvular heart disease, cardiac CT, and cardiac MRI.
- University of Massachusetts
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Medical Association
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography