Return to Provider Search Results
Sarah Elizabeth Squire, MD
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include brain and spine, breast, colon and gastrointestinal, head and neck, hematology, melanoma, ovarian and uterine, pancreatic, thoracic and thyroid cancers.
- Brown University School of Medicine
- Wake Forest University
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Chief Resident, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2010-2011
- HDR Brachytherapy Fellowship Award, American Brachytherapy Society, 2011
- Research Grant Recipient, Psychosocial Repercussions Affecting Siblings of Pediatric Cancer Patients, Amgen Foundation
- Five peer-reviewed papers published, four research presentations
- Radiation Oncology, American Board of Radiology