Return to Provider Search Results
Anjali Lala Gupta, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Welcoming New Patients
Anjali Gupta, MD, is board certified in geriatric medicine. Her professional focus is on long-term care and sub-acute rehabilitation. She speaks English and Hindi.
A keen listener, she is passionate about providing dignified, quality and compassionate care to her older adult patients. She believes her patients and their families should have choices in their medical decision making.
In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and going on hikes with family and friends.
“I am passionate about treating my patients with dignity and providing them with quality care, especially when they are unable to speak for or advocate for themselves.” – Anjali Gupta, MD
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine
- Wake Forest University, Geriatric Medicine
- American Medical Directors Association
- North Carolina Medical Society