Return to Provider Search Results
Brian S. Crenshaw, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Brian Crenshaw, MD, is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear medicine and cardiac computed tomography angiography.
Born in High Point, he attended Trinity Senior High School. Married since 1986, he and his wife have three children.
As a Duke University alum, he is an avid Duke fan.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include echocardiography, nuclear imaging, and general cardiology.
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center - Memphis
- Duke University
- Duke University, Internal Medicine
- Duke University, Cardiology
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Greater Greensboro Medical Society
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography