Return to Provider Search Results
Carey Gordon Cottle Jr., MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Dr. Cottle has experience working with a wide range of mental health issues, including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder to name some. He is available for new patients for psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
He is married and the father of three adult girls.
- UNC Chapel Hill - School of Medicine
- Medical College Of Georgia
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- American Association of Christian Counselors
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association