Return to Provider Search Results
Christopher Nils Spongberg, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Christopher Spongberg, MD, is a *hospitalist. Board certified in internal medicine, he is also an ear, nose and throat specialist.
Warm and approachable, he is passionate about directly impacting his patients’ lives in a meaningful way.
In his spare time, he enjoys motorcycle riding, landscape design and high-performance muscle cars.
“I focus on doing what is right for each patient.” – Christopher Spongberg, MD
Hospitalists are providers who specialize in caring for you while you're in the hospital. You cannot directly schedule appointments with them. Learn more
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, MA, Counseling
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, Political Science
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Medical Center, Psychiatry