Return to Provider Search Results
David Lewis Gutterman, PhD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Dr. Gutterman is the Clinical Director of LeBauer Behavioral Medicine and provides services at our Walter Reed location. A licensed psychologist, he has more than 20 years experience in treating adolescents, adults, couples and families.
Areas of Interest
Areas of expertise include: Depression, Anxiety/stress, Chronic illness, Grief/loss, Couples/marital therapy, Sleep disorders, Chronic pain, Sexual dysfunction and Smoking cessation.
- Northwestern University Medical School
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital-Institute of Psychiatry
- Institute for Juvenile Research (Child/Family)
- Guilford County Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
- North Carolina Psychological Association