Return to Provider Search Results
Fowler Richards Smith, FNP
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Fowler Richards Smith, MSN, FNP-C, is a board-certified family nurse practitioner. Her professional interests include urgent care, emergency medicine and family medicine.
Using a holistic approach to patient care, she takes care to provide an excellent bedside manner. She enjoys getting to know patients and treats the whole person not just a specific disease.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her dog, hanging out with friends, eating out, reading, quilting and baking.
- Duke University, MS, Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Presbyterian College, BS, Biology
- Duke University, Accelerated BS, Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Stroke Certified Registered Nurse