Return to Provider Search Results
Gary A. Rankin, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Dr. Gary A. Rankin is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist with training in diseases and surgery of the retina and vitreous. He has been in practice since 1992.
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Harvard’s Joslin Diabetes Center
- University of Texas in Houston
- American Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Vitreous Society
- North Carolina Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society