Return to Provider Search Results
Joshua Beddingfield Kish, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Affiliated with Cone Health since 2008, Joshua B. Kish, MD, FACAP, FASCP, is board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology. He serves as the chief of pathology for Cone Health.
In addition, he is director of anatomic pathology for ADX GPA Laboratories in Greensboro and co-director of the Triad Breast Program.
He has co-authored multiple scientific articles in leading medical journals, including American Journal of Clinical Pathology, and has served on the Cone Health peer review and cancer committees.
- Wayne State Univ School of Medicine
- Massachusetts General HospitalMassachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Women’s Cancers
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Chief of pathology for Cone Health
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Pathologist
- College of American Pathologists
- Greater Greensboro Society of Medicine