Return to Provider Search Results
Kathy W. Richardson, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, Kathy Richardson, MD, has practiced as part of Greensboro OB-GYN Associates, a division of Piedmont Healthcare for Women, since 2000. Her professional interests include high risk obstetrics and postmenopausal care. She is a member of the Women’s Hospital peer review committee.
A native of North Carolina, Dr. Richardson grew up in Winston-Salem. She is married and has three girls. She and her family enjoy gardening and beekeeping on their small farm in Oak Ridge. In addition, she is fond of reading and loves animals.
- UNC Chapel Hill - School of Dentistry
- George Washington University Hospitals, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- Greater Greensboro Society of Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology