Return to Provider Search Results
Kenneth Chandler Hilty, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Kenneth C. Hilty, MD, FACC, FACP, serves as medical director & clinical lipidologist of the Advanced Lipid Disorders & Cardiovascular Risk Reduction Clinic. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Lipidology and board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, nuclear cardiology and echocardiography.
Dr. Hilty is a graduate of the Cone Health Physician Leadership Academy. He also serves on several hospital and group committees and is involved with local volunteer community organizations.
Practicing in Greensboro since 2011, he is married to Sarah Hilty, PhD. In his spare time, he enjoys flying airplanes, sports, outdoor activities and trips to the beach.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include advanced lipid therapy, preventative cardiology, cardiac imaging (echo and nuclear) and peripheral venous disease.
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- The University of Rochester - Strong Memorial Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Member of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC)
- Member of the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- Member of the American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Member of the American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS)
- National Lipid Association
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Clinical Lipidology