Return to Provider Search Results
Mahesh Anand Chandrasekhar, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Mahesh Chandrasekhar, MD, specializes in cardiology. His professional interests include structural echocardiography and related interventions, cardiac imaging and stress testing, and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Listening to and communicating with each patient, he firmly believes in understanding each patient’s needs and collaborating with them on their health goals. He strives to be approachable and accessible and create strong bonds with patients.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing piano with his son, spending time with his wife and grilling outside.
“Being there for my patients and helping them understand a diagnosis and be part of a treatment plan drives my practice as a physician.” – Mahesh Chandrasekhar, MD
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Michigan State University
- Georgetown University/Washington Hospital Center, Internal Medicine
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Society for Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Internal Medicine