Return to Provider Search Results
Mary Ruth Hunt, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Dr. Mary Ruth Hunt is Medical Director of Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness. She has 22 years of experience in occupational medicine, including workplace injuries, DOT physicals, occupational medicine programs for fire departments, workplace drug testing, pre-employment physicals and return to work exams.
She is committed to helping employees perform their best and understands that work and purpose is vital to health and happiness.
Dr. Hunt loves dogs and spending time with her three teenagers and her parents.
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Master of Public Health
- University of Pennsylvania, Occupational Medicine
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- Certified Medical Examiner for DOT Exams
- Member, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine