Return to Provider Search Results
Michael D. Cooper, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
I'm passionate about caring for patients who are acutely ill in the hospital setting, as well as those following up in the office. My particular interests are in coronary artery disease and structural heart interventions such as Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) and Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) closure. I'm also interested in systems of care and quality programs in treatment of patients with myocardial infarction.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include coronary artery disease, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), structural heart disease interventions and coronary interventions.
- Marshall Univ School of Medicine
- Mayo Clinic - Jacksonville
- The Ohio State University Medical Center
- American College of Cardiology
- Fellow - Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology