Return to Provider Search Results
Laura P. Clark, DO
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Paige Clark, DO, MPH, is board certified in internal medicine and pulmonary medicine. Also, she has a master’s degree in public health.
Comprehensive, thorough and direct, she strives to maximize her patients’ quality of life.
In her spare time, she enjoys running, cycling, traveling and cooking.
“I enjoy working with exceptional colleagues and being able to help my patients.” – Paige Clark, DO, MPH
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Michigan, MPH
- East Carolina University, BS, Biology
- Virginia Tech - Carilion Clinic, Internal Medicine
- Louisiana State University, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine