Return to Provider Search Results
Sharmistha Rudra, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Sharmistha Rudra, MD, is board certified in pediatrics and pediatric gastroenterology. Her professional interests include pediatric inflammatory bowel disease.
While she is a subspecialist, she values preventative care medicine and thinking about the patient as a whole. She strives to educate patients and their families, care for them at a most vulnerable time and work together to improve health outcomes.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and trying out new restaurants.
“I approach patients with the hope of building trust that will encourage them to share their concerns and work together toward possible solutions.” Sharmistha Rudra, MD
- University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio
- Duke University, BS, Biology
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology