Return to Provider Search Results
Thomas E. Kingsley, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Dr. Thomas Kingsley is a staff physician with Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness. He has 32 years of experience in family medicine and eight years of experience in occupational medicine. Dr. Kinglsey served 10 years as an Army physician. His experience includes treating workplace injuries, performing pre-employment physicals, fit for duty exams, and return to work exams, DOT exams, and workplace drug testing.
Outside of work, Dr. Kingsley enjoys playing the banjo, running and reading.
- F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, MD
- Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Augusta, GA, Family Practice
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- Certified Medical Examiner for DOT Exams