Return to Provider Search Results
Thomas A. Ostergard, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Thomas Ostergard, MD, specializes in neurosurgery. His professional interests include skull base tumors and pituitary tumors, trigeminal neuralgia (a chronic pain condition), peripheral nerve disorders, stereotactic radiosurgery and minimally invasive spine surgery.
His hobbies include cycling.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Neurology
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Skull Base & Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Neurocritical Care
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society for Neuroscience
- Radiological Society of North America